All guests and visitors must read and adhere to all camp rules throughout the duration of their stay. Please print these rules and sign on the last page using the button below.
GRANT LAKE RESORT
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All fees must be paid in advance unless other arrangements are made
2. Cash or approved checks only – no credit cards accepted at this time
3. Five mile an hour speed limit throughout the facility
4. No ATVs, mopeds, or motorized vehicles can be ridden except for direct transportation to office or docks. NO JOY RIDING. No riding or parking on beach in front of the marina.
5. The use of firearms, BB guns, bows and arrows, slingshots, or throwing of rocks within the Grant Lake Marina or Campground is strictly prohibited.
6. Parents or guardians will be responsible for actions and/or damages made by all children.
1. No refunds for early checkouts.
2. Checkout time is 11:00am.
3. Four persons per campsite. $5.00 per person for extra persons, per night.
4. All visitors staying overnight with registered guests or using showers must register at the office.
5. 10:00 pm to 7:00 am is quiet time. No loud partying, radios, barking dogs, etc. after 10:00 pm or before 7:00 am.
6. No generators after 10:00 pm or before 7:00 am.
7. Inverter generators preferred.
8. All fires must be confined to fire rings. Please do not move fire rings. Fires are subject to control of management.
9. Place all trash in receptacles provided. DO NOT USE fire rings for cans, bottles, and other trash.
10. Registered guests must provide a copy of current registration and insurance of vehicles.
11. Registered guest must be present when visitors are staying overnight in their campsite. No exceptions.
12. All guests must sign agreement of rules prior to entering campground.
13. No renting or subletting of RV or campsite by registered guests.
14. All visitors must park their vehicle in designated parking spots.
15. No vehicles are allowed to park on roadways or driveways within the RV park.
16. All vehicles including bikes are subject to 5 mph speed limit in all of Grant Lake Resort property. No riding or driving off roadways.
17. All vehicles and tents must be placed inside of the designated camp site.
18. No utility trailers will be stored in campsites.
19. Tents will be permitted in campsites only when being occupied by guests.
20. Registered guests will be responsible for their visitors.
21. No dog walking in storage areas.
22. No moving of any rocks.
23. We reserve the right to change your assigned campsite as necessary.
24. Dumpsters are for campground guests only. Please do not use dumpsters for your household trash, camp trash only.
25. RVs must be self-contained and solar friendly.
1. All pets must be on a leash.
2. Clean up after your pets and deposit in trash bins.
3. Do not leave pets in campsite to bark and annoy other guests.
4. Do not bathe pets in showers or restroom sinks.
5. $1 fee per day per pet, plus tax and Mono County TOT.
RESTROOMS AND SHOWERS:
1. Showers are for registered guests only.
2. Others may obtain a permit and tokens from the office for a fee.
3. Keep the doors closed at all times
4. Do not leave litter in restrooms & showers.
1. Facility is for registered campground guests, dock users, and rental boat guests of Grant Lake Marina/Campground only.
2. All fish remains are to be wrapped in paper and placed in trash bins.
3. Please wash out the sink and leave the area clean.
4. Do not feed any parts of fish to seagulls.
DOCKS AND BOATS:
1. No fishing from docks or from boats moored at docks.
2. Boats must remain on assigned docks unless a change is approved by management.
3. For safety reasons, boats are not to be chained or locked to docks.
4. All owners are responsible for the safety and damage of their boats during any kind of rough and stormy weather.
5. All vehicles must be parked at least 40 feet from the docks and ramps so as not to block access to docks in case of emergency.
6. Grant Lake or its employees will not be responsible for damages or theft of boats or equipment.
1. A current copy of registration and insurance must be provided to the office.
2. If you lock the tongue of your boat trailer, a key must be provided to the office so that management can move it if necessary.
**ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
COULD RESULT IN GUEST BEING ASKED TO LEAVE**
ALL GUESTS AND VISITORS MUST READ AND SIGN THIS AGREEMENT. DOING SO MEANS THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF GRANT LAKE RESORT, INCLUDING THE
COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS LISTED HERE:
ADDITIONALLY, SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT MEANS YOU IDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ALL PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH GRANT LAKE RESORT. OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND/OR VENDORS OF GRANT LAKE RESORT WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ACTS OF NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: WIND AND TREE DAMAGE FROM HIGH WINDS, RAIN, SNOW, HAIL, LIGHTNING, FIRE, EARTHQUAKES, ETC.
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS, ALONG WITH THE COVID-19 GUIDELINES, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
PLEASE HAVE ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION READY UPON ARRIVAL AT GRANT LAKE RESORT, INCLUDING THE CAMP RULES DOCUMENT (SIGNED BY ALL GUESTS), A COPY OF YOUR INSURANCE INFORMATION FOR BOATS AND RVS, AND PROOF OF REGISTRATION FOR BOATS AND RVS.
USE THE BUTTON BELOW TO VIEW A PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE GRANT LAKE RESORT RULES.