COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS
As we navigate through the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we are doing our best to ensure that our guests are able to enjoy Grant Lake Resort safely by following all Mono County COVID-19 guidelines. We ask that all of our guests follow these regulations as well to prevent the spread of the virus and help keep Mono County tourism open and operating. To accomplish this, Grant Lake Resort is taking the following precautions:
• Requiring all Grant Lake Resort staff to wear face coverings during hours of operation
• Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, showers, rental boats and equipment, rental RVs, and high-traffic common areas throughout the day
**RESTROOMS AND SHOWERS NOT OPEN AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID-19**
• Limiting the amount of people inside indoor areas of the campground, such as the marina, store, and cafe
• Washing hands or using hand sanitizer often throughout the day
• Enforcing other social distancing guidelines
We ask that our guests also follow current COVID-19 guidelines, such as:
• Wearing a face covering during interactions with Grant Lake staff and members of other households, or when inside the marina, store, and cafe
• Following social distancing guidelines by staying 6 feet apart from members of other households and Grant Lake staff
• Washing your hands or using hand sanitizer often throughout the day
• Avoiding large gatherings of more that 10 people in a campsite or other small area
If you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick, please do not enter the campground or any of its facilities.
These COVID-19 guidelines are just some of the precautions we are taking to slow the spread of the virus in Mono County. The rules and regulations above are subject to change without notice as the nature and severity of the pandemic evolves day-to-day.
By signing the Camp Rules Agreement, you agree to follow these guidelines.
Thank you for continued flexibility and understanding, and we hope you enjoy your stay at Grant Lake Resort!